Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its hightime we start investing

Dr Manmohan singh seems to have played his cards well and is proceeding to sign the nuclear deal. This is a very positive development and would give support to the markets. I think we need to now take a relook at the markets and shrug off some of the pessimism which has engulfed the market. Another positive news is that the crude has been cooling off and is now below the 140$ a barrel mark. I personally would be taking up some stocks for investment. I am currenly interested in buying tata teleservices, w.s.industries, polymedicure, morepen labs, petronet lng. I would be investing around 15% of my surplus cash into these stocks tomorrow and hopefully once the govt proves its majority we would see some support for the market.

No comments: